Posted: June 19, 2015
HiTech Control Systems, Inc. has a unique opportunity for a software developer to join our engineering team. HiTech has a growing team in need of an experienced software developer who would like to work with an engineering team. This position will be developing applications in C# as part of a larger project team of multiple disciplines. Candidates must be motivated and willing to work in a team environment. This position will require skill beyond software development and HiTech will provide training as part of this position. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills and work in a field with growing software needs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
HiTech is an industrial controls engineering consulting firm and offers custom solutions to our clients. HiTech is a small, privately owned company that is celebrating 30 years in business this year. HiTech has a unique work environment with a flexible work schedule, many opportunities to learn, occasional travel, and opportunities to work in many industries. HiTech provides a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefit offering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- Desired minimum 5 years experience doing application development in C#.
- Must have experience in application structure and design.
- Must have experience in application lifecycle development.
- Must have experience in application deployment strategies.
- Database experience (SQL) a plus.
- Experience in C++ and C a plus.
- Must be comfortable mentoring others on the team.
Interested candidates please send your resume to: