HiTech Automation, a division of Pieper Electric, Inc., is looking for experienced Electrical Designers for their custom automation service group in Green Bay.
Candidates must demonstrate extensive knowledge in the following:
- - Single line, 3-line, and elementary diagrams
- - Construction documents (scope, BOM, wire schedule, tag lists)
- - Field verification
- - Industrial controls, basic ladder logic, wire and fuse sizing.
Candidates are required to have all of the following:
- - Two-year degree in Electrical Design
- - 5-10 years of experience in electrical design
- - Control system design and panel layout experience
- - Proficiency with AutoCAD
- - Desire to work cooperatively in a small group
- - Motivation, willing to seek advice, and a desire to learn new skills.
HiTech Automation, a branch of Pieper Electric, is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
If you are interested in a rewarding professional career and are a qualified, motivated individual, we want you to be a part of our team. Please send us your resume to: