Mechanical (Machine) Designer
Posted: Feb 1, 2017
HiTech Automation, a branch of Pieper Electric, Inc., in Green Bay, WI is looking for experienced SolidWorks designer/drafters for their Automated Machinery custom design group. Design technologies may include pneumatics, servo axes, robotics, gear boxes, motors, air cylinders, bowl feeding, vision inspection, in-line testing and automated assembly and material handling.
Duties would include:
- - Develop concepts for solutions to factory automation opportunities
- - Design complete SolidWorks models
- - Issue detailed drawing packages
- - Source components and follow the project into the shop until completion.
- - Flex work in machine shop during slow periods
Ideal candidate would be:
- - Proficient in SolidWorks
- - Strong mechanical aptitude and hands-on machining/fabrication experience
- - Have demonstrated automated machinery design experience.
- - Desire to work cooperatively in a small group
- - Able to work independently
- - Willing to seek advice and direction often
- - Possess the vision and discipline to work with an end in mind.
- This position is ideally suited for Technical School Designers as well as BSME’s who enjoy design work.
HiTech Automation, a branch of Pieper Electric, is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates please send your resume to: