Posted: June 19, 2015
HiTech Control Systems, Inc. is searching for an Operations Leader to work in our Cincinnati branch office. Previous experience working in an engineering environment is required.
HiTech has been in business 30 years with headquarters in Green Bay, Wi. This is an opportunity to be part of a team involved in a "grass roots" effort, with the backing of an established company, at our Cincinnati branch office. You will be part of a collaborative team and be rewarded for contributions in the growth of this branch office. In addition, a family type environment is critical to success at HiTech. These factors have allowed HiTech to be the automation solution provider of choice for numerous Fortune 500 companies throughout North America.
Operations Leader Responsibilities:
- Establish and meet sales and profitability goals.
- Extensive customer relationship building to develop and maintain business.
- Recruit, hire and mentor team members that have the values/skills that meet HiTech standards.
- Manage and execute technical automation projects in a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for the quality of services provided to the customer.
- Accountable for employee safety.
- Promote communications throughout HiTech.
- Networking and involvement in professional organizations.
- Represent and promote all HiTech to customers.
The initial focus will involve project execution and business development. This will evolve into the role described above as the Cincinnati team grows.
HiTech provides a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits offering. HiTech maintains a professional, team focused work atmosphere.
If you are interested in a rewarding professional career and are a qualified, motivated individual, we want you to be a part of our team. Please send us your resume to: